After School Program
Dr. Cash Elementary ASP Contact
The SBCISD After School Program is an extension of the school day that enhances student's success by improving attendance, behavior, social skills and academics.
Our After School Program Goals are to stimulate lifetime learners.
- To provide academic assistance to improve academic grades in relation to “STAAR”.
- To provide homework support to any child having problems with homework.
- To help develop the children socially and respect of others by promoting an open hand policy for our centers.
- To help improve the children’s awareness of peer pressure, fitness, nutrition and health.
- To provide assistance to any adult for literacy classes (GED/English classes).
All program activities are based on the 21st Century Four Components of :
- College and Career
- Family Services